Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Harvey's new dougnuts are AMAZING!! Finally they are back!

Doughnuts at Harvey's??
Yes, at the hamburger place. This is quite unexpected and I hope they stay on the menu this time!
I first tried these last year and was so dissapointed to see them go.
But then I got a printed notice with sandwich coupons a few weeks ago and there was an ad for the mini doughnuts on the back!

I rushed to the closest Harvey's and they did not yet have the doughnuts.
But last week they did have them!


Harvey's Doughnuts!

The doughnuts seem to be fried right when you order them and then then sprinkle them with a ton of cinnamon and sugar!
These were served to me in a paper bag- kind of like when you get the mini doughnuts at the fair!
An order of four mini doughnuts is $2 or you can get 8pc for $3.
The only "problem" I can see with these is it is much too easy to eat an order of eight and still want more of these tasty doughnuts.

The rest of my Harvey's order is quite healthy,so it is ok to splurge on these.
Usually I order a veggie burger with lettuce,tomato,mustard,relish and have a salad instead of fries.
Also instead of soda I get juice or plain milk-they also have chocolate milk that is quite tasty!

Have you tried the new doughnuts at Harvey's? What did you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment