Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blood is the New Black BLIND BARGAIN BAG order #2 Womens mystery tops!

After my first order of mystery shirts from Blood is the New Black, I knew I would have to try again in hope of getting some tops with sleeves.
This time I was lucky and ended up getting one long sleeve shirt!, three sleeveless tops and one short sleeve top. A good variety overall.
I'm thinking I might have to order again just to get a good variety of tops. My shirt collection is very lacking and needs a huge update.

In case you did not know about bitnb and their "blind bargain bag"- it is a company that prints art from lesser known artists on shirts that are made in the US.
The bargain bag sells for $25 and you get 5 random tops in the size of your choice.
Tops can be from last season or this season....you just never know!
The value is great as most tops sell for at least $20-50 each on their site!

Now onto the contents of my bag:


This time I was lucky and got a long sleeve top!


SOUTHSIDE CHICAGO SOUL by: NICK ZINNER

This is quite a nice shirt. The size is a bit big though as the label says size L unisex.
I did order the women's L size, still that is ok- it means I can put this top in the dryer as it is quite big!
The top is actually a nice cream colour, but that did not show up in the pic.
The image is of someone holding a record. I like this top and a couple of my friends really want this shirt- I am keeping it!


Sleeveless top, no print.
This is a sleeveless top!
The shade is more of a blueish/green and does not look as turquoise in person.
I really like this colour, it is great for summer or anytime.
The tag on this top just says "Soulcycle" and the product tags states Black/Standard , Made in the USA.
Not much else to add, please with this top :)

Bobby Whigham, Wobbly Weed

Rewind......selecta!
They did say that if you happen to order more than one bag you might get a repeat of an item.
Not really a top I'm crazy about as I do not like to wear imagery of canabis.
That is ok, I will find a use for this top and might have a try at adding some decorations of some kind.

By Dark Matter

This T is by Dark Matter in Los Angeles.I could not find any info on this shirt online when I searched and there was no name tags with this top.
I do like the design, it is different from other shirts I own.
Does anyone have an idea what the 74 degree symbol at the top righthand corner mean?
I'm sure people will ask me about this shirt and I will have to tell them I really have no idea....


Heather Gabel, Nocturnally Yours!


I actually got one top from this season!
What a surprise. It is not really a top I would have chosen for myself and I was not too sure how I would wear this yet.
I ended up wearing this w a American Apparel ballet tank top underneath and some black 3/4 leggings.
This is a good top for when it is really hot during the summer.
Quite a few people did ask me about this top and where I got it from.
I actually really like this top and will get a lot of use out of it!

So, this was my latest order from BITNB
I am quite pleased and will order again, hoping to get some short sleeve t's. Maybe I will get the guys size and have more luck?

If you want to order a Bargain Bag they can be bought at:


If you do order this, let me know what tops you get!

*In case you were wondering I purchased these tops with my own money!
(I would be thrilled if I did get these free though).

No comments:

Post a Comment