Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blood is the New Black BLIND BARGAIN BAG order #2 Men's tops 2013!

Thought I would try out the men's mystery bag at Blood is the New Black.
I figured the shirts would most likely be a bigger fit and hopefully more tops with short sleeves.
This time I got 5 short sleeve shirts!
Four of the shirts are great and one has a fit that is quite small for me- that one I will give to someone who can fit that better than myself.

Here are the shirts I received:

BRYAN RAY TURCOTTE, SKIN JUMP


This shirt is sort of a repeat. I got this in my first order in a women's tank top.
I do like this shirt and have worn in a few times already and wore it with an American Apparel black skort.
The fit of this top is great and I'm quite pleased.

ANDREW KUYKENDALL, "FURRY HAT TEE"
This is the top that was much smaller for me- I think it is one of the men's Euro fit tees.
For a small, it seems quite small. The material for this shirt is also thicker and the back where the neck is states the shirt is 100% cotton and Made in Honduras.
The design is ok, I am going to find someone who can fit into this shirt better than myself and give them this shirt!

BY: POROUS WALKER
This shirt has a cute picture of a puppy and a kitten.
It is written "BE COOL, OK."
This shirt is ok, I will wear it.

STEVE GREEN,
This shirt is by Steve Green and did not have a tag with the official title.
The top is written "FOR ALL THE FUCKED-UP CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD..."
What is different is that the print was done on the inside of the shirt to make it look very pale.
You could also wear this shirt inside-out for a different look too!
Below is the shirt with the printing on the outside:

Shirt inside-out!
The shirt inside out is neat too because then when you look in the mirror the letters show up the correct way!
This is a fun shirt, but I will have to be careful where I wear this due to the "language" on the shirt.

By:  MEL KADEL
This is one of my favorite tops in my order!
I really like that it is just black and white. There could be drops of........anything?
Quite a few people like this top too and would order it if it was still around.
There was not much info about this top, no idea what the title is.


How did I like my order?

I am quite pleased. Four out of the five shirts I will wear and the fifth I am giving to someone who will like it.
I'm very tempted to place another order as I could use a few extra shirts....

If you want to order your own mystery package of shirts it is $25 and you get 5 tops. Shipping adds another $9. You can place an order at:


Which of these shirts do you like best? let me know.....

*I purchased these tops with my own money!

(and am debating another order...not that I "need" more shirts).



2 comments:

  1. I love the droplet shirt the most. It's nice that they are unique. Hmm really thinking g of ordering now. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also ended up not paying any tax or duty to the post office.
    That could just be luck, as often I have had to pay on other packages from the US.
    This came by airmail and quite quickly too!

    ReplyDelete