Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Topbox benefit Prive Box Feb 2013 WHAT A GREAT FUN BOX!!!

I really should have written about the Feb box much sooner.....
But being overloaded with mail (and a wrist injury) kind of stopped me from blogging lately.
Now onto my review:

The Feb Tobox gave a choice of the regular box or a Prive box that consisted of one brand's items. benefit (yes that is how it is written) was one of the choices and what I received.

Here is the cute info card that was sent- and seeing this is benefit, how could it not be cute??!!





Front of Infocard!















Feb 2013 Topbox Card!








*There was also a "red envelope" sent with this package.
In Asian cultures this usually signifies a special gift or is used for giving money at special occasions. I will reveal at the end what was in my red envelope......






What I received in the Feb 2013 Topbox:

*POREfessional balm: sample size 7.5ml, value $12
I really like the name of this balm, it makes the product look really fun and catchy!
The instructions state you can use this under your makeup to make it go on more smoothly and last longer or else to pat on top of makeup to minimize the look of your pores.
So far I tried this under my makeup as a "primer" and my foundation did last longer and go on more smoothly. I like that the product is light beige, so almost anyone can use it.
Now to remember to use this over my makeup to see how that works...

*Total Moisture Facial Cream: sample size 8.9grams or 0.3oz, value $9.00
The moisturizer comes in a cute little glass jar that is a mini of the original product. This is supposed to be for normal to dry skin. I'll have to report back on how this works for me.

POREfessional and Total Moisture

*Benetint: sample size 2.5ml, value $7.20
This is a lip and cheek stain that is liquid and applied with a brush like the ones for nail polish.
The description states this is rose tinted- it is also rose scented. If you dislike the scent of roses this product might not be for you.
I like that there is no shimmer in this product and it is quite easy to use. Not too much else to add about this product.

benetint and Dandelion Gloss and Powder!
*Dandelion Gloss and Powder: sample size powder 3.00grams, value $18.00/ lipgloss sample size 6.5ml, value $8.00!
These samples came very nicely packaged and in very generous sizes- I am quite impressed.
Still need to try them out though.



Dandelion Gloss and Powder!

Bonus item!!

In the red envelope was a cardboard "swipe" sample of the new Fine One One cheek and lip brightener!
This is just one of those samples that is "printed" on a card and covered with a plastic sheet where you use your fingers to apply the product.
I do like these as they are portable and hygenic and do not have people's germs all over them like store testers.
Fine On e One had a bit of a powdery finish on me and the final product had to be blended quite well or you can risk having "neon cheeks' and it can look a bit strange.
On my lips I hated this product as I could not get it to apply smoothly- and my lips are never dry. It just looked  in like a bad neon mess.
Fine One One bonus sample!
Overall I think Fine One One is ok for cheeks but will not be buying the full size. It might be better to try this product in store before committing to buying.



No comments:

Post a Comment