Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Pretty Pink Box Dec 2010 haul!

Finally after a long wait due to the Canadian postal system my December My Pretty Pink Box arrived!!!
Ths box was like a late holiday present to myself...or maybe a new year's s present!
Here is what was in MPBB:

A lovely holiday card from the owner of MPBB program Linda!
*Stuck to the card were two Monet Mineral's eye shadows in the shades Cappuccino and Strawberry Soda (1 gram each).
*RJM Creations has a very cute and useful,well made brush roll!http://www.etsy.com/shop/RJMCreations
*Corrective Skincare sent a Polygel 5% treatment (30ml)
*Ancient Stones Minerals sent a sample of their Eye Candy makeup!
*Marc Anothony sent a tube of their Strictly Curls lotion sample (30ml)
*LA Girls eyeshadow in Crystal Cocktail
*Shelisa's My Sexy Lips balm tube in Peppermint Kiss
* Curls Gel-les-C organic natural hair serum! (can't wait to try this out).


This has to be one of the best boxes I have received so far.
I haven't gotten around to trying anything in this box yet,but will post some reviews soon.

My Pretty Pink Box Dec 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment