Monday, December 6, 2010

Test Tube New Beauty October 2010 loot!

I have been a member of New Beauty magazine's Test Tube beauty program for 3 shipments so far. My experience has been quite good and I always look forwards to trying the new products that arrive every three months.
For the month of October 2010 the following items were received:

*Clean antibacterial hand cream 15ml tube
*Slice of Live vitamin gummies for adults 28 count bottle
*Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating mask 75ml tube
*Moroccan Oil treatment 10ml bottle
*Elnett Satin Hairspray 11oz bottle
*Colgate Total toothpaste .75oz
*Kate Somerville Cytocell 5ml tube
*Sothys Pore Refiner System 10ml tube (full size is 15ml and sells for over $50! this is a face primer).
*Talika Lipocils Expert 2ml
*Beauty Society Success perfume 5ml rollerball
*Bioelements Sleepwear cream 7.5ml jar
*Pevonia C Evolutive eye gel 15ml (full size product sells for $60+)

**There was also a Spalook "gift card" that is good for $20 off a $100 purchase.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the variety of items. The only small disappointment is that I did not receive the last two issues of New Beauty magazine with the Test Tubes. The magazine is always interesting to read and hard to find where I live.
I will try and post some reviews of the items I have tried from this list. So far I think this test tube is fun to try and would surely make a good surprise gift for a friend or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment