Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cosminology Beam Me Off! Acne Buster review of sample.

I just received a sample of this Cosminology Beam Me Off! Acne Buster and was exited to try a new blemish busting product.
My skin behaves most of the time,but it is always useful to have something handy just in case...
The sample I received was part of the September 2010 My Pretty Pink Box.
The sample was nicely packaged in a neat looking black zip top pouch. This is a single use sample and the label states this. Unfortunately I did not get to try to use this sample as the cotton pad inside was dried up.
(The cotton pad is around 2x2" in size and the black packaging in 2x 3.5" )
This is the second time I have gotten this sample...and the second time that the sample has been unuseable.
Now, I even remembered to snap a picture so you can see exactly what I am writing about.
Maybe this is a good product or maybe not-with a dried out sample it is really hard to tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment