Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dermapro Pineapple Cleansing Scrub review!

I recently received a few samples of Dermapro products in one of the My Pretty Pink Box samplers.
The pineapple cleansing scrub was one of them. The first thing I noticed was that the scrub had a very lovely scent-just like fresh pineapples! It really has a nice fruity and tropical smell that is very pleasant.
The scrub itself was more like a gel and the scrub was very fine, it did not bother my sensitive skin.
The scrub also foams a bit when you add water and rinses away very easily.
My skin was not left feeling dry with this scrub and this product could easily be used every day.
This scrub was very enjoyable to use and would be a great addition for any skin type.
The 6oz size of this scrub costs $26.20 and the 16oz size is $52.60
You do not need to use much of the scrub and even the smaller size should last quite a while.
Dermapro skincare's website is www.dermapro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment