Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nisim F.A.S.T. Shampoo and Conditioner review.

I recently was able to try 2 samples of this shampoo and have liked them enough to write up a review on the F.A.S.T. line of products.
The shampoo and conditioner contain amino acids and vitamins that strengthen your hair and are supposed to help your hair grow longer.
I found the shampoo foamed up well and left my hair feeling very clean and refreshed.
The conditioner left my hair very soft and in good condition. It was nice that the conditioner did not weigh down my curly hair.
Overall I liked the F.A.S.T. shampoo and conditioner (and have not tried any of their other items yet).
I only had enough of the product to use for 2 days, so did not see a big difference in my hair. If it helps Nisim has a money back guarantee on everything they sell!


Click here to grow hair 45% faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment