Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nucelle 10% works on blemishes gentle on skin!


I just got a 15ml bottle of this in the last Beauty Cache from Skincarerx.com
I was not too sure what to expect with this line as I'd never heard of it.
But I looked it up on their site and it sounded quite good.
Mandelic products are supposed to help smooth the skin, while getting rid of bacteria.
But even better they've added seaweed to this so that there is no irritation.
The product itself is like gel and has no scent, also absorbs quite quickly.
The full size is 120ml and should last quite a while.
I know it seems expensive, but when you think of how small other products are this is really a good buy!
And if you happen not to like it there is a good return policy as well!

I usually use this in the morning under my other face cream and sometimes at night (but not often).
This is definitely going on my list of must haves!







NuCelle Mandelic Serum 10%

NuCelle Mandelic Serum 10%


Are you tired of wishing you had clearer skin? Start experiencing it with NuCelle Mandelic Serum 10%. Fortified with the toning and skin-clearing properties of Mandelic Acid, your skin will appear brighter, smoother, clearer, and more even each time you use this product. Powerful on blemishes and unwanted pigmentation, but gentle on skin, this product is safe enough for use before and after skin resurfacing procedures.













No comments:

Post a Comment