Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beauty Cache! get it, also ships to Canada!

I've been telling everyone I know about this Skincarerx.com Beauty Cache.
Thrilled that they actually ship the bonus items to Canada (unlike that other American beauty store).
Service at Skincarerx has been great too!
Customer service is always so friendly and helpful.
I especially like their return garantee and that all the ingredients for everything is listed online.
They are also very generous with adding extra samples to every order.


Spend $100 at SkinCareRx and add a Beauty Cache For Free. use Code BEAUTYCACHE at checkout.

I'm going to eventually review all the items I like from this store.
But will start by saying the Deep Steep body care line in Honeydew Spearmint smells sooo nice and is all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment